Clearing is quite simple in the French islands:
We can represent you at customs/immigration and prepare your documents prior to your arrival.
Just email us:
- your ship registry,
- crew and guests lists,
- mentions of existing visas and/or need for visas,
- date AND anchorage of arrival (and departure if known or for a 24hours stop),
- previous and next port of calls,
- declaration of weapons
- declaration of penny cash, alcools and cigars/cigarettes if amount is important.
Most citizenships don't require a visa and most crew are fine with their seamans' documents.
For others the visa needed is DOM, SCHENGEN visas are not sufficient to enter the French islands.
f last minute visas are needed for guests (email us if unsure about the nationality that needs one) to be obtained at border, we can organize it for a short time visit of less than 15 days.
We would need on top of the info above:
- a scanned copy of passeport and eventual visas
The coast if 60€ per person.
It is only valid for one french island at a time. If you plan to visit Martinique, St Martin or st Barth, you will have to request another visa at border there.