With 8 years of experience on the island and many miles at sea, we are your shore link for all your yacht needs when arriving in Guadeloupe and the Saintes, you name it, we'll find it for you.
We work with the best references for all services, people who know your business, who know the high quality service you expect with a short time frame.
AGENT & CONCIERGE SERVICES
24/7 service is of course our line, here is the basic of what we can do for you:
- Booking of berth @ Marina Bas-du-Fort for up to 200ft LOA and 15.5 ft draught units
- Booking of berth @ ISPS dock in Pointe a Pitre harbour for 50m+ units
- Immigration, custom clearances in/out: we make your arrival as smoothe as possible for your guests
- VIP pickup to and from the international airport in Pointe-à-Pitre + liaise with the jet handling caraibeshandling.com
- private jet services within the Caribbean
- Bunkering: delivery by truck + lubricants and degreasers
- APA captain € wire transfers & cash out
- Top notch French provisioning: (see our page TOP PROVISIONING)
- Charter services: day-workers, laundry, flowers, shipping, courrier..
- Rental cars, English speaking drivers and guides
- Professional divers for anchor checks
- Fine dining, rum and wine testing, boutique hotels, amazing spas, special events, art & culture,...
let us find and book the right activity for you and organise your transfer in a private vehicle with an English speaking driver/guide.
ACTIVITIES AND FUN
Great outdoor possibilities : 18 hole refitted golf course designed by R. Trent in St Francois, skydiving, seaplane discovery and lessons, canyoning, rock climbing, volcano hiking, quads, horse riding, outdoor paintball, zip line and canopee tours, zoo, aquarium with sharks, farms, ...
Scuba Diving & snorkeling : private dive experience and courses with a local PADI professional and a paradise for snorkellers (see our page VIP SCUBA DIVING)
SUP, pirogue, surf, kite/windsurf : spend a few hours or a full day with a pro. They will take you to the best spots, rent, sell & repair you the gear if you need, improve your skills and have a great fun day! (see our page (SUP, surf, kite, windsurf charters)