Clearing is quite simple in the French islands:
We can represent you for customs/immigration and prepare your documents prior to your arrival.
Just email us:
- your ship registry,
- crew and guests lists,
- mentions of existing visas and/or need for visas/ LAISSER-PASSER requests,
- date AND anchorage of arrival (and departure if known or for a 24hours stop),
- previous and next port of calls,
- declaration of weapons, MUST BE STOWED AND LOCKED
- declaration of APA cash if more than 10k, and with proof of wire for 50k+ ( not needed if coming from France or a nother French island)
- declaration of alcools and cigars/cigarettes.
Most citizenships don't require a visa and most crew are fine with their seamans' documents.
For others mainly Ukranians, Turks, Philipinos and South africans, the visa needed is DOM - CTOM or a French SCHENGEN -FRA visa
f last minute visas are needed for guests (email us if unsure about the nationality that needs one) to be obtained at border, we can organize it for a short time visit of less than 15 days or a request a the prefecture for temporary immigration.
We would need on top of the info above:
- a scanned copy of passeport and visas
PLEASE NOTE: it is only valid for one french island at a time. If you plan to visit Martinique, St Martin or St Barth, you will have to request another visa at border there.