Procedures are quite simple in the French islands:
We can represent you at customs/immigration and prepare your documents prior to your arrival.
Just email us:
- your ship registry,
- crew and guests lists,
- mentions of existing visas and/or need for visas,
- date AND anchorage of arrival (and departure if known or for a 24hours stop),
- previous and next port of calls,
- declaration of weapons
- declaration of penny cash, alcools and cigars/cigarettes if amount is important.
Most citizenships don't require a visa and most crew are fine with their seamans' documents.
For others the visa needed is DOM, SCHENGEN visas are not sufficient to enter the French islands.
If last minute visas are needed for guests (email us if unsure about the nationality that needs one) to be obtained at border, we can organize it for a short time visit of less than 15 days.
We would need on top of the info above:
- a scanned copy of passeport and eventual visas
The coast if 60€ per person.
It is only valid for one french island at a time. If you plan to visit Martinique, St Martin or st Barth, you will have to request another visa at border there.