After the MINI TRANSAT returning to Guadeloupe in 2013 and 2015;
the JACQUES VABRE arriving not far in Bresil this November;
In 2018: the famous ROUTE DU RHUM - LES ILES DE GUADELOUPE offshore solo race returns for it's 40 years anniversary ! 100 boats to race.
And each year, all the awesome Caribbean regattas: the Caribbean 600, Rolex Cup Regatta, the CLUBSWAN Caribbean Rendez-vous, the Bucket & les Voiles in st Barths, Antigua Sailing Week or Antigua Classics, to name but a few.
With a great new addition to the TEAM, Olivier VIGOUREUX, a past Americas'Cup boat captain and talented skipper of multi hull race boats, hardware and rig specialist, we are now happy to offer services of LOGISTICS for the RACE TEAMS, here in Guadeloupe and also for the nearby islands :
- HANGAR & STORE: for containers, sails, rigs,... in Pointe-à-Pitre
- FORMALITIES: clearing of customs & immigration, transport,...
- RIG WORK: repair and checks
- COORDINATION: we link with the race organiser, the different services and you for smoothe logistics at your arrival
- BOOKING of hotels, crew houses, private planes, car/van/bike rental, restaurant for groups, activities
- MEDIAS, PR & EVENTS @ THE VENUE : private receptions, catering, dinners & party, press conference, media kit
- PRIVATE CHARTERS of sailboats / escort boats for your sponsors to watch the arrival at sea
- WELCOME PACAKGE FOR for sponsors, press & families while waiting for the arrival of the sponsored boat
- & so on...
Simply send us a request with your needs and we get back to you shortly